Remington’s Defense Division is a highly-specialized team dedicated to the development of the most advanced and highest quality weapons for the U.S. Military, Allied Nations, and U.S. Law Enforcement professionals. With independent Research and Development assets and a mission-focused approach to weapon performance driven by a team of former Special Operations personnel, Remington Defense’s products are second to none. For the first time, we are making Remington Defense’s products available to civilians. These products are built with precision and tirelessly tested.
A new level of surgical precision. Designed for operators, by operators. The Remington® Modular Sniper Rifle (MSR®) combines lethal accuracy at 1500 meters with a user-adjustable folding stock, free-float handguard
- TriNyte Coated, titanium alloy, ambi bolt release
- Right folding, adjustable cheek/length/height
- M24 SWS Trigger
- 2 mags per cal, 5/7/10 rd, teflon coated
- Hardigg case, tool kit, soft deployment bag
- Leupold MK4 M5 Reticle
- AAC TITAN QD Silencer
- Interchangeable barrels - .308 Win, .300 Win Mag, .338 LM allow user to change calibers in under 1-minute.
- Patented modular, folding chassis system with user-positionable accessory rail sections
- 20 MOA full-length monolithic top rail
- Billet titanium receiver.
- Winner of the US SOCOM PSR competition, type-classified the Mk2