*Due to being a "Legacy" item, this item may take longer than usual to ship if not in stock.*
Enables attachment of FA762SS suppressor to Armalite AR-10 and to other 7.62mm (.308 cal.) semi-auto or bolt-action rifles with 5/8-24 muzzle threads and (due to overlap design) first 2.75" of barrel (measured from muzzle back) clear of obstructions and no more than .775" in diameter. This adapter functions alone as a high performance muzzle brake when the suppressor is removed. Patented design greatly diffuses side blast, counteracts up/right muzzle movement to keep muzzle on target, eliminates felt concussion on shooter. Heat-treated stainless steel construction.
NOTE: SureFire muzzle brakes and flash hiders also serve as adapter mounts for our Fast-Attach® sound suppressors. If you do not plan to attach a SureFire sound suppressor to your firearm, we recommend choosing a shorter-length muzzle brake or flash hider. SureFire muzzle brakes and flash hiders that mate with our overlap suppressor models are longer in order to extend rearward over the barrel, a feature that is unnecessary unless mounting an overlap suppressor.
- Provides rock-solid suppressor attachment in seconds without tools
- Precise tolerances provide minimal and consistent zero shift regardless of number of attach/detach cycles
- Acts as high-efficiency muzzle brake when suppressor is removed
- High resistance to heat and gas/particle erosion
- No permanent modifications needed for standard barrel AR-10