ArmaLite's new A10SBF will accept for the first time third party magazines.
- Magpul PMAG 20LR
- Knight's Armament
The latest evolution in the Era of AR Innovation, the ArmaLite AR-10 SuperS.A.S.S. is the ultimate suppressor capable, long range rifle system available.
Engineering innovations include the adjustable gas system to optimize rifle function with suppressor as well as the AR design enhancements that our engineers have made standard on every ArmaLite AR-10.
The SuperS.A.S.S. TM is configured as follows:
- Adjustable Gas System to Optimize Rifle Function with Suppressor
- Armalite Floating Rail System with Rail Covers
- Magpul Adjustable Buttstock
- .875 at the Journal (Under the gas block)
- Length of Pull: 14 1/2"
- Caliber: .308/7.62 X 51mm NATO
- Barrel: 20" Triple lapped, Ceramic Coated AISI 416R Stainless Steel Match, Threaded 5/8x24
- Rifling Twist: RH 1:10" 150-175 Grain, Recommended 168
- Muzzle Device: Flash Suppressor
- Front Sight Base: Quad Picatinny Rail Handguard
- Upper Receiver: Forged Flattop with Picatinny Rail & Laser Engraved Rail Numbering 7175-T74 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: 7175-t73 Aluminum (forged)
- Trigger: National Match two stage - 1st stage 2.5 lbs - 2nd stage 4.5-5 lbs
- Overall Length: 41 - 42"
- Weight: 11.84 lbs
- Accuracy: 1 MOA
Optics, Rings, folding sights, and bipod are optional for additional cost. Ask us about available suppressors!
The U.S. Army’s adoption of a new semiautomatic sniper rifle (SASS), designated M110, was one of the major military small arms events of 2005. The semiautomatic has several advantages over a bolt-action rifle, such as quick follow-up shots and helping maintain a sight picture because the sniper does not need to lift his head from the rifle to work the bolt and reload. So functionally, the semiauto offers some advantages over manually operated systems.