*Due to being a "Legacy" item, this item may take longer than usual to ship if not in stock.*
Enables attachment of FA762K suppressor to the LM7/L129A1 rifle and other rifles with 5/8-24 muzzle threads. Adapter prongs are open at end. This adapter functions alone as a high-performance flash hider when the suppressor is removed. Machined from heat-treated stainless steel, finished in a tough, corrosion-resistant coating.
This flash hider has open prongs on the end.
NOTE: SureFire muzzle brakes and flash hiders also serve as adapter mounts for our Fast-Attach® sound suppressors. If you do not plan to attach a SureFire sound suppressor to your firearm, we recommend choosing a shorter-length muzzle brake or flash hider. SureFire muzzle brakes and flash hiders that mate with our overlap suppressor models are longer in order to extend rearward over the barrel, a feature that is unnecessary unless mounting an overlap suppressor.
- Provides rock-solid suppressor attachment in seconds without tools
- Precise tolerances provide minimal and consistent zero shift regardless of number of attach/detach cycles
- Acts as high-efficiency flash hider when suppressor is removed
- Extreme resistance to heat and gas/particle erosion
- Installation requires no permanent modifications to most weapons