THE FN SCAR
Enhanced Grenade Launcher Module (FN SCAR MK 13 EGLM) accepts all NATO standard 40mm low-velocity grenades.
It may be quickly mounted underneath either the FN SCAR MK 16 or FN SCAR MK 17, or it may be configured as a stand-alone launcher with a telescoping buttstock.
It is tested,operational, and currently deployed in harm’s way with elite units of U.S. Armed Forces.
Single-shot; manual action Composite polymer trigger module Automatic ejector for rapid ejection of fired case Optimized ergonomic trigger location when mounted using trigger adapters to either the FN SCAR MK 16 or FN SCAR MK 17
Dual locking clamp levers provide secure mounting to FN SCAR MK 16 or FN SCAR MK 17 rifles or to a stand-alone stock assembly.
• 40mm low-velocity
• Rotating locking breech system
• Double-action trigger capable of multiple strikes
• Leaf sight, mechanical quadrant sight, or Fire Control Unit (FN FCU™)
• Effective Range (low-velocity grenades): 100m point target; 300m area target
• Weight: 2.96 lb. for FN SCAR
MK 16 (empty); 3.0 lb. for FN SCAR
(empty); 5.92 lb. stand-alone (empty)