*** Very Limited availability, Call for Details
The new HK suppressed MR762A1-SD is equipped with a cutting edge next generation of suppressor technology from Operators Suppressor Systems Inc. It’s mated with HK’s unique new Modular Rail System (MRS) to provide the shooter with a high performance integrated weapon system.
The modular rail system (MRS) for the MR762A1-SD allows the shooter to place individual rail components and accessories anywhere along the length of the seven free sides of the forearm using the slotted interface. HK has been working with OSS to develop the next generation of advanced suppressors for the HK MR series of rifles and carbines.
These suppressors are comprised of two modules, a Back Pressure Regulator (BPR) and a Signature Reduction Module (SRM)™.
The BPR1425™ on the MR762A1-SDcaptures and controls expanding gases instead of simply trapping the gas with baffles. To further reduce the sound signature of the MR762 and eliminate flash, the OSS SRM4 module can be added to the end of the BPR1425.
- Typical 18 dB reduction with the BPR module installed without SRM
- Less than an inch of increased weapon length with just the BPR
- Eliminates up to 95% of the back pressure created by traditional suppressors
- Attenuates the noise signature without adversely affecting the operating system
- Redirection of expanding gas within the BPR reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise
- Greatly reduces weapon fouling
- Little increase in bolt speed
- Reduces component wear and overheating common to legacy suppressor designs
- Reduction in back pressure greatly diminishes toxic gases expelled back at the shooter
- Better weapon balance with over the barrel mounting of the BPR module
- Typical sound reductions measured at the shooter’s ear with the BPR and SRM4 installed <140 dB
- Components are designed to self-tighten during firing to prevent loosening
- Little to no impact shift transitioning from just BPR to BPR and SRM
- Typical MRTF (mean rounds to failure) 6000 rounds, semi-automatic
- Internal parts on both the BPR and SRM can be replaced