A recent HK pistol design, the P30 is a modern police and security pistol that combines function and safety. Ergonomic features include a special grip frame with interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates, allowing the pistol to be individually adapted to any user. Ambidextrous controls include dual slide releases and magazine release levers.
Variants with a conventional double-action/single action trigger have a serrated decocking button located on the rear of the frame.
Extensively tested, the P30 has already been adopted by several European police agencies. Excellent weight and balance make the P30 naturally pointable, easy to control, and accurate to shoot. An open notch rear sight with luminous (non-radioactive) contrast points allows for fast and accurate target acquisition, even under poor lighting conditions.
During a recent (2009-2010) endurance test, a P30 test pistol fired more than 91,000 rounds without any major component failures
- Special grip frame with interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail on frame for mounting lights and accessories
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
- Multiple trigger firing modes available
- Patented HK recoil reduction system
- One piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- Corrosion resistant hostile environment blued finish
- Ambidextrous slide levers and
- Ambidextrous magazine release magazine
- Patented lock-out safety device
- Automatic hammer and firing pin safeties
This model consists of:
- P30, (V3)
- Caliber 9mm
- Ambidextrous Decocking Button
- Two additional backstraps
- Two 15rd magazines
- Two additional sets of lateral grip plates