- Mil-Spec hammer and trigger pivot pins
- Magpul back up sight and Mil-Spec folding front sight for enhanced optical solutions
- modularity for under mounting accessories
- patented one-piece monolithic upper receiver incorporates a continuous Mil-Spec rail from the rear of the upper receiver to the front sight
- true, free-floating barrel provides the enhanced accuracy necessary for long-range acquisition capability
|5.56x45 NATO (.223 Rem.)
|6.25 lbs (2.84 kg)
|26 in. (66 cm)
|29.5 in. (74.9 cm)
|10.3 in. (26.2 cm)
QUALITY MAKES IT A COLT. Selecting the weapons that will equip a country’s Armed Forces is a crucial process with strong military and political implications. Therefore, the most reliable and combat-proven weapons in the world must be chosen. As the premier small-arms industry leader, Colt Defense LLC has provided U.S. NATO and other military forces with the finest battlefield weapons ever created. Colt weapons are designed and built with an emphasis on combat effectiveness, simplicity of operation, maximum interchangeability of parts, and ease of maintenance. As a result, out weapons are extremely durable, with high performing systems and unusually low life cycle maintenance costs. All of which makes Colt weapons the ideal weapons for broad deployment among any type of military unit. Since 1846, Colt has stood shoulder to shoulder with the military and and continues to evolve in order to safeguard our soldiers.
Everything we sell is 100% brand new still in the box from the manufacturer. If you want us to hand pick you a weapon we will be more than happy to at no charge.
All Colt Rifles will be double boxed to protect original Colt box.
Free shipping when you purchase 2 or more.
State compliance available
This Rifle has FTE figured into the price.
We can dropship directly to your Police department with FTE out. Contact us for more info.