The civilian semi-auto carbine version of the revolutionary Kriss .45 SMG by TDI.
Standard accessories include:
- KSV MWI Flip Up Sight System
- 10 ROUND GLOCK 21 MAGAZINE
- Cable Lock
- Sling point attachment
- Grip Storage Module
- Light Receptical Cover
Includes KRISS TacPac with the following accessories:
- EOTech 512 Optical Sight
- Surefire E1B Light with Adapter
- Grippod System
- KSV ERT Sling and Mount
The KRISS Vector CRB/SO is a 16" barrel semi-auto version of the KRISS Vector SMG. The KRISS Vector CRB/SO shares the same milspec frame, Super V operating system, materials and rugged housing as the KRISS Vector SMG. Same light weight. Same maneuverability. Same simple and easy to maintain Super V mechanism that reduces felt recoil by more than 60% and reduces barrel elevation by more than 95%. If your goal is put more rounds on-target, more of the time, then the CRB/SO will exceed your every expectation and demand.
- Operation Action: Closed Bolt, delayed blowback, semi-auto patented Super V System
- Caliber: .45ACP
- Magazine: Std 10-round Glock 21 magazine. Fully compatible with G-21 sidearm, but does not provide "drop-free" operation
- Length Open: 34.8"
- Height: 6.9"
- Weight (Unloaded w/o accessories): 5.8lbs
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Ambidextrous Fire/Safe Settings
- Max Effective Range: 150m
- Group 100m: <6"
- Groupings 25m: <1"
- Meets/exceeds TOPS/MILSTD 810F