The ATS-6000 enables individual and crew served weapon gunners to see deep into the battlefield increasing their surveillance and target acquisition range. The ATS-6000 compliments current and future infantry armament providing the warfighter the ability to reach out and overmatch the enemy in all battlefield conditions and obscurants both day and night. The ATS-6000 is designed around a highly modular and common MicroIR®microbolometer sensor architecture that provides high sensitivity in a small, light weight package. This same modular MicroIR®technology has been well proven in firefighting, first responder, and Homeland Security applications. Additionally, the ATS-6000 is designed around common and modular assemblies that reduce logistics and depot level requirements.
The ATS-6000 provides the war fighter with high performance in small package size which is less than 3.9 lbs. offering dual field of view (FOV) via E-Z00M capabilities. The sights features electronically programmable reticles and have alpha/numeric system information overlayed on the eyepiece display and analog video output.
- Vehicle Recognition Range- 2200 meters(NFOV)
- FOV WFOV: 10.3 degrees
- FOV NFOV: 3.4 degrees(3X e-zoom)
- Magnification WFOV: 2.3X
- Magnification NFOV: 7.1X
- Length: 15.9 inches
- Width: 3.9 inches
- Height: 5.7 inches
- Weight w/batteries: 3.9 lbs.
- MTBF: 1,000 hours
- Operating Temp.: -46C to +49C
- Storage: -46C to +71C
- Time to operation: less than 30 seconds
- Image Polarity: Black hot/White hot
- Level/gain: Auto & Manual(selectable)
- Reticles: Selectable & Adjustable
- Mission operation life: 10 hours(longer w/AA Lithium)
- Power Conservation: Stand by/sleep mode
Internal Power: 6 AA batteries
Mounting-Picatinny Rail: MIL-STD 1913