Smaller in length and height than the standard HK45, the HK45 Compact (HK45C) uses a slim-line grip profile, otherwise is nearly identical in features to the full-size HK45.
Each HK45 Compact comes standard with an extra backstrap for a custom fit for each shooters hand.
Both the HK45 Compact and full-size HK45 use an improved USP-style control lever, a combination safety and decocking lever.
Key features and system characteristics:
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover for mounting lights, laser aimers, and other accessories
- ERGO (HK45 full-size) and slim-line (HK45 Compact) grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference
- 8-round metal magazine is standard for the HK45C, common high-capacity (10 rounds) that fit both the HK45 and HK45C also available
- Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
- Uses the proven modified Browning linkless recoil operating system
- O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and better accuracy
- Polygonal rifling for longer barrel life and increased accuracy
- Improved ergonomic control levers (safety and/or decocking)
- Low profile drift adjustable 3-dot sights
- Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
- Black polymer frame
This model consists of:
- HK45 Compact (V1) .45ACP
- DA/SA with safety/decocking lever on left
- Supplied with two 8-round magazines
- One additional backstrap