Baer's line of Concept pistols pushes the envelope for the perfect combination of ahead-of-the-art design, true custom craftsmanship, unparalleled performance, and the best value in the firearms industry. All Concept© pistols come with a crisp 4 lb. pull and all are guaranteed to deliver 3" groups at 50 yards.
The Baer Concept II is a full size custom 1911 with features that include:
- Baer steel NM frame, NM slide and NM barrel with Baer stainless bushing
- Slide fitted to frame
- Double serrated slide
- Baer Deluxe fixed sight
- Baer dovetail front sight
- Baer beavertail grip safety w/pad
- Baer checkered slide stop
- Tuned Baer extractor
- Baer extended ejector
- Baer deluxe hammer and sear
- Lowered and flared ejection port
- Polished feed ramp and throated barrel
- Baer flat serrated mainspring housing
- Beveled magazine well
- Baer extended ambi safety
- Baer fitted speed trigger with action job
- Baer Premium Checkered Cocobolo grips
- Blued finish
- Tuned for total reliability
- (1) 8-round premium magazine
The Concept II is identical to the Concept I model except a Baer deluxe fixed combat sight replaces the LBC adjustable rear sight.
Sometimes, when we think about how long we've been in business and how successful we've been, we almost have to pinch ourselves. After more than a quarter-century, Les Baer Custom is still acknowledged as the leader in the development of precision built custom firearms that simply outperform any other guns in their product categories. But the fact is, the professionals who depend on firearms to earn their livelihood ... the cops, tactical operators, military special ops guys, firearms trainers and competitors ... those are the same guys who demand the best performance and understand real value. They're the guys who choose firearms built by Les Baer Custom.