Specifically designed for the 5.56mm round (.223 Remington) and the popular AR15 platform, the VORTEX Razor HD 1-4x24 Riflescope, CQMR-1 MOA Reticle, 30mm Tube (RZR124-Q) is a unique, compact high performance scope intended for close range CQB situations as well as longer range precision shooting out to 700 yards.
This model riflescope uses a first focal plane reticle. This style of reticle maintains its subtensions regardless of magnification change - the reticle appears to grow and shrink as the magnification changes. The main advantage to this style reticle is that the reticle subtensions used for ranging, holdovers and wind drift corrections are always accurate at any magnification.
APO objective lens system corrects color across the entire visual color spectrum - virtually eliminating chromatic aberration across the entire field of view. Optically indexed lenses delivers optimum image sharpness and brightness with true reticle use for full ranging and holdover from edge to edge because of computer-controlled alignment during construction.
XR coatings deliver incredible image detail with extremely high resolution and light transmission. XD (Extra-low Dispersion) glass objective lens elements made of extra-low dispersion glass enhance image resolution and are carefully selected and precision crafted to exacting standards for true-to-life images of startling clarity and color accuracy.
The Razor HD 1-4x24 riflescope is non-adjustable for parallax correction and is set from the factory to be parallax-free at 100 yards.
Vortex Razor riflescopes have the Radius Bar to visually assist in keeping track of turret rotations. By watching the position of the bar while making elevation adjustments, the shooter is able to quickly track full, half and quarter rotations.
Friction Reduction System provides superior durability, repeatability and accuracy for the life of the product. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point because the heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact.
ArmorTek is an ultra-hard, scratch-resistant lens armor, chemically bonded on the outer glass surfaces. ArmorTek's unique stain-proof topcoat features a slippery surface that actually repels the oil and corrosive salts from fingerprints. Dust, dirt and smudges are easily wiped away without fear of scratching the optical glass beneath.
The CQMR-1 (Close Quarter Medium Range) MOA reticle is a First Focal Plane crosshair reticle for rapid close and mid-range shooting. It is designed to work well with BDC turret caps.
The Razor HD 1-4x24 Riflescope comes with thread-in killFLASH ARD, flip cap ocular lens cover, flip cap objective lens cover, CR2032 battery and the VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
- First focal plane subtensions remain consistent throughout the magnification range
- APO objective lens system corrects color across the entire visual color spectrum - virtually eliminating chromatic aberration across the entire field of view
- Optically indexed lenses delivers optimum image sharpness and brightness with true reticle use for full ranging and holdover from edge to edge because of computer-controlled alignment during construction
- XD Lens Elements provide the edge-to-edge sharpness needed to differentiate details at any distance
- XR Lens Coatings increase light transmission with multiple coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- 30 mm tube provides greater strength and wider adjustment lattitude as compared to a 1-inch tube
- One-piece tube maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and waterproofness
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction from a solid block of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum delivers increased strength and rigidity
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- Type-3 hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte surface of Stealth Shadow Black helps camouflage the shooter's position
- ArmorTek - ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating repels oils and corrosive salts on outer glass surfaces
- Tall uncapped turrets make range calculation and shooting adjustments fast and accurate with subtension marks that match the reticle
- BDC elevation turret allows very rapid elevation correction adjustments
- First focal plane reticle - scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications - no shift in point of impact during zoom
- Friction reduction system provides superior durability, repeatability and accuracy for the life of the product. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point because the heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact
- Turret screws provide low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant
- Erector tube system - precision-machined from premium brass alloy with anti-galling properties for great strength and durability. The erector spring of chromium vanadium withstands compression, has high fatigue resistance, and is tumble-polished to a mirror finish for micro-precise elevation and windage adjustments
- Single spring construction fully constrains (without over-constraining) the optical system for predictable, improved accuracy throughout the range of elevation adjustment
- Glass-etched reticle protected between two layers of glass (not made from wire) for optimum durability and reliability
- Illuminated reticle - electronic illumination aids in low light visibility of reticle (Battery included)
- Illumination control can be turned on or off with a single click between each intensity level - allowing access to a preferred illumination setting without having to progress through each intensity level
- MagView bar combines a fiber optics magnification indicator with raised rear-facing magnification references for clear viewing in low light conditions
- Radius bar fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides illuminated and tactile point of reference for turret rotations
- Fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing
- Flip cap covers protect ocular and objective lenses
- The CQMR-1 MOA reticle is a First Focal Plane crosshair reticle for rapid close and mid-range shooting. It is designed to work well with BDC turret caps
- VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty