Knesek Guns, Inc. is prepared to assist in your firearms export regardless of size or quantity.
We welcome interested parties to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the export process.
Our base fees are very competitive within the industry. Our fees include the payment of all required U.S. Government Agency fees, to include the United States Department of State.
- KGI specializes in the export of a variety of night vision devices for military and law enforcement applications. As well as a number of optics designed for hunters and long range target shooting.
- KGI regularly assists in the export of both sporting and military/law enforcement firearms.
- KGI works with top manufacturers to supply you with a wide selection of quality loaded ammunition.
- KGI has excellent partnerships with some of the best names in Body Armor and equipment to supply you with the fastest turnaround times and options of customization with material, pattern, and style.
- KGI is prepared to assist with selection, procurement, and traininig with less lethal devices and munitions. We offer a variety of products from assorted manufacturers.
- KGI is partnered with THOR Global Defense Group to offer tactical training solutions. Please contact our staff to inquire about our MTT (Mobile Training Team) and international training opportunities.
KGI is also able to assist foreign companies with importing of firearms, tactical equipment, and hunting gear. We will be more than happy to aid in procurement of your items here and establishing your business in the United States. We also have on-site ranges where we provide training and product demonstrations. Corporate headquarters is centrally located in the United States. For location information, nearby airports, or if you require a translator, please contact us.
KGI is an international distributor specializing in military firearms and weaponry, tactical equipment and clothing. Please contact us for exporting needs. Let us know what you are interested in purchasing and we will make the necessary arrangements. We currently do all exporting in house. We are set up with some of the top forwarders in the business. We research all questions regarding import regulations.
Here are a few advantages of selecting our company:
- We are perfectly, centrally located in the middle of the US.
- We are five minutes away from an airport.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Company is owned and operated by myself; no investors.
- On-site Corporate ranges.
- Training and mounting, worldwide.
- On-site and Mobile training on all the weapon systems we sell.
- On-site Import/Export department.
- Shipping containers can be offloaded within five miles of our corporate headquarters.
- On-site repair and painting department.
- Our staff is experienced, well-trained and willing to go above and beyond for your needs.
- On-site Research & Development department.
KGI is not your typical exporter. We work directly with THOR Global Defense Group to mount accessories, function test, break-in, and zero, in addition to all other needs. We ensure that your weapons are 100% ready-to-go before it is exported. We eliminate any issues with returns, which can be frustrating and time consuming. KGI is prepared to assist you with every possible need so you will not require additional services after you receive your shipment.
You no longer need to work with several companies; KGI will foresee and handle all of your requirements. On-site weapons training, at your location, is available after you receive your weapons.
KGI is here to serve you in the most economical and streamlined fashion, so that you will not utilize more time or resources than necessary. Please contact us for any questions.