The civilian semi-auto carbine version of the revolutionary
Kriss .45 SMG by TDI.
Standard accessories include:
- KSV MWI Flip Up Sight System
- 13 ROUND GLOCK 21 MAGAZINE
- OTIS Mini Cleaning Kit
- Cable Lock
- Sling point attachment
- Grip Storage Module
- Light Receptical Cover
The KRISS Vector SBR is a 5.5"
barrel semi-auto version of the KRISS Vector SMG. The KRISS Vector
CRB/SO shares the same milspec frame, Super V operating system,
materials and rugged housing as the KRISS Vector SMG. Same light
weight. Same maneuverability. Same simple and easy to maintain
Super V mechanism that reduces felt recoil by more than 60% and
reduces barrel elevation by more than 95%. If your goal is put more
rounds on-target, more of the time, then the CRB/SO will exceed
your every expectation and demand.
- Operation Action: Closed Bolt, delayed blowback, semi-auto
patented Super V System
- Caliber: .45ACP
- Magazine: Std 13-round Glock 21 magazine. Fully compatible with
G-21 sidearm, but does not provide "drop-free" operation
- Length Open: 24.3"
- Length folded: 16"
- Height: 6.9"
- Weight (Unloaded w/o accessories): 5.8lbs
- Barrel Length: 5.5"
- Ambidextrous Fire/Safe Settings
- Max Effective Range: 100m
- Group 100m: <12"
- Groupings 25m: <1"
- Meets/exceeds TOPS/MILSTD 810F