- 3 piece system: suppressor, brake and thread protector
- Weight: 25.5 oz. (suppressor and brake)
- Overall length: 8 in.
- Exterior diameter: 1.625
- Rifle used in test: Armalite AR-10 w/ 20 in. barrel
- Ammunition used: Lake City 147 grain ball
- Ambient temperature: 610° F - Potomac, Montana, at 3,950 ft.
above sea level
- Humidity 40%
Sound Pressure Level Reduction: 33.5 db
The Bravo 1 was principally designed around the AR10 gas rifle
in .308 with great results. Using the Bravo 1 brake and cover
allows no up and down or sideways blast.
The Bravo 1 suppressor can also be used on bolt action rifles.
Many customers have reported excellent results with the 8" Bravo 1.
Buying the additional Bravo 1 tactical brake allows the shooter to
use one suppressor on several firearms.
Users frequently complain about a change of the point of impact
between a rifle with and without a sound suppressor installed. This
is most often a function of the inherent stiffness of the rifle's
barrel, not the sound suppressor. We offer the service or will
instruct the customer in how to time out the suppressor to the
weapon. This procedure will minimize the change of windage point of