Baer's line of Concept pistols pushes the envelope for the perfect combination of ahead-of-the-art design, true custom craftsmanship, unparalleled performance, and the best value in the firearms industry. All Concept© pistols come with a crisp 4 lb. pull and all are guaranteed to deliver 3" groups at 50 yards.
Concept VIII is all blued steel and comes with a Baer deluxe fixed combat rear sight. The front strap is checkered at 30 lpi.
The Baer Concept VIII is a custom 1911 in Les Baer's 4" "Commanche" size with features that include:
- Baer steel NM frame, NM slide and NM barrel with Baer stainless bushing
- Slide fitted to frame
- Double serrated slide
- LBC adjustable deluxe low mount rear sight with hidden rear leaf
- Baer dovetail front sight
- Baer beavertail grip safety w/pad
- Baer checkered slide stop
- Tuned Baer extractor
- Baer extended ejector
- Baer deluxe hammer and sear
- Lowered and flared ejection port
- Polished feed ramp and throated barrel
- Baer flat serrated mainspring housing
- Beveled magazine well
- Baer extended ambi safety
- Baer fitted speed trigger with action job
- Baer Premium Checkered Cocobolo grips
- Blued finish
- Tuned for total reliability
- (1) 8-round premium magazine
Sometimes, when we think about how long we've been in business and how successful we've been, we almost have to pinch ourselves. After more than a quarter-century, Les Baer Custom is still acknowledged as the leader in the development of precision built custom firearms that simply outperform any other guns in their product categories. But the fact is, the professionals who depend on firearms to earn their livelihood ... the cops, tactical operators, military special ops guys, firearms trainers and competitors ... those are the same guys who demand the best performance and understand real value. They're the guys who choose firearms built by Les Baer Custom.