The ABRAXAS™ family of suppressors is the most successful military issue 9mm pistol suppressor ever. The AWC Titanium Abraxas™ was built under contract for the U.S. Army for use on the Glock 26 & Glock 19. The stainless steel version was contracted by the U.S. Air Force for issue to its special warfare operators, and the early Warp 6 Variant was specified for use with the U.S. Navy.
The AWC Titanium Abraxas™ suppressor was designed to meet specific requirements.
The Titanium Abraxas exceeds all of these objectives. It is an exceedingly effective 9mm pistol suppressor in a package that is smaller than most conventional .22 caliber devices. The Titanium Abraxas™ is highly compatible with the Beretta M9/92FS, Taurus PT92, complete family of Glock & Sig pistols, as well as other select 9mm pistols. The AWC Titanium Abraxas™ has a significant reduction in weight compared to the stainless steel version. The majority of silencer manufactures sacrifice longevity by using Aluminum and deem that as adequate. But then, they do not service the same clientele as AWC.
- The suppressor should be compact and light weight
- Dimensions should preferably be similar in bulk to the slide assembly of the pistol
- The construction should be 100% corrosion resistant & nonmagnetic Titanium
- No internal mesh packing or accuracy degrading wipes used
- Sound reduction efficiency should be significantly better than the “Hush Puppy” type suppressor
- Accuracy should be considerably better than the “wiped” Hush Puppy suppressor.
Properly machined replacement threaded match grade suppressor tuned stainless steel barrels are available for Browning, Colt, CZ, Glock, HK, Para Ordnance, S&W Military & Police, SIG, Springfield Armory XD and Walther P99 directly from AWC or authorized AWC dealers.
- Overall Length 5.7 in
- Diameter 0.98 in
- Weight 3.3 oz
- Construction Materials 100% Titanium Alloys
- Standard Mounting Systems 1/2 x 28; 13.5 x 1LH
- Standard Finish Matte Black; Matte Titanium