Barrett Firearms of Murfreesboro, Tennessee is known for making some of the biggest, baddest .50BMG systems on the market, so it’s no surprise that it’s new M107A1 rifle came to fruition after years of redesign and development on the original M82 rifle system. The M107A1 features a number of new enhancements over its predecessor and compliments several of the new Barrett rifles, such as the MRAD system (.338 Lapua) rather well.
The M107A1 rifle’s lower receiver includes a new aluminum recoil buffer system that’s optimized for use with a suppressor. The bolt carrier’s components are protected with a mix of ultra-hard PVD coatings and advanced nickel Teflon® plating that increases lubricity, is corrosion-resistant and greatly eases cleaning.
Numbered witness holes on the magazine are just another example of how even the smallest detail makes a powerful difference.
- Model: M107A1
- Rifle Weight: 30.9 lbs (14 kg)
- Caliber: .50 BMG
- Safety: Manual Thumb Lever
- Rifle Operation: Semi-Automatic
- Sights: Flip-Up Iron Sights
- Optics Rail: 24” (60.96 cm)
- Magazine: 10-Round Capacity
- Rifling Twist: 1 in 15” (38.1 cm)
- Right Hand Twist All Specifications Are Subject To Change.
- .50 BMG Rifle System – Flat Dark Earth Color
- Hard Carrying Case
Latest posts by Max Rodriguez (see all)
- Brad Thor’s new book, Hidden Order - May 17, 2013
- L.A. City Council moves forward with a ban on magazines >10 rounds! - May 17, 2013
- Administration Begins Gun Grab - May 7, 2013